Wednesday 5 March 2008

A/W 2008/9 lovelies

House Of Holland
Nostalgic of Vivienne Westwood's Highland collection, House of Holland revived punk's synonymous tartan but in last season's trend for lots of purple. Aggy's impromptu eye patch will surely become a fashion must-have alongside Holland's fetish for everything Scottish

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The flirty ra-ra skirt carries through the rockabilly vibe from S/S 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Henry knows just what a girl wants- a little black dress, plenty of gold and Coco Rocha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jeremy Scott
Never one for understatement, Scott's latest collection takes fabulously constructed dresses and turns them into living room peripherals. I particularly love the Rolls Royce body con number and despite not being a fan of prints, I wouldn't mind a Jeremy Scott book shelf in my wardrobe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lanvin
I'm not sure what I liked more about this collection- the monochrome palette (I love black), the disgustingly Ab-Fab use of fur and leather or Alber Elbaz's dimensions! A little too conservative for my wardrobe right now, but fast-forward a decade, and this power-laden collection will be all I crave

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Betsy Johnson
My favourite collection of the season- A big rocker/hippy/80's leotardic romp! The je nais ce quoi which many of the collections this season lacked, Betsy Johnson made up for in bucket loads

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I loveeee.

No comments: